Makeup Beauty Sponge Blender Foundation - 1 pc Black Egg Shaped Make Up Sponges for Blending, Stippling, Highlight and Contour! Latex Free Cosmetic...
“I wanted separate sponges for applying different products, which meant purchasing at least 3 more sponges....and, due to daily use, replacing all 4 sponges every 3 months or so. That can get expensive, so I decided to shop around for a less expensive makeup sponge.”
- Pink Teardrop: Looking for a softer, more natural finish? Our BEST SELLING Pink Teardrop Makeup Sponge is most commonly used for concealer and foundation application. Use the bigger end to bump and blend on the larger areas of the face, such as the forehead, cheeks, hairline and neck. Use the pointed tip for precise application on the sides of the nose and the inner corner of the eyes.
- Blue Sculptor: Perfect for creating that flawless face. It evens liquid foundation so perfect and leaves a more dewy look when the sponge is wet. Also works amazing with powder; use wet with powder for a light translucent finish, use dry for heavier coverage. Other favorite uses include applying BB cream, and highlighting and contouring your forehead and neck.
- Green Oval: The pointed ends make it super easy to apply foundation into the side of your nose and concealer around the delicate eye area. Just spray a few squirts of water onto the sponge and it works like a charm. Gives a better finish than using a brush.
- Purple Pear: Nice for novices, since its shape assures you a firm grip. It's more suitable for large areas and can be used for neck and cleavage. Most often used for blending liquids, but also works well to highlight your cheekbones.
If you are a current makeup sponge lover, consider this a reliable alternative. If you haven’t convinced yourself to spend $20 on a single sponge, then try Beauty Junkees first! We guarantee you will love our high quality makeup sponges, and if not, we'll refund your purchase, no questions asked.
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?? BUY TODAY!!!
- SECRET TOOL USED BY PROS - Tired of the cakey, unnatural look? Want a more natural, airbrush finish? This is what your cosmetic routine has been missing! It's not the products; it's how you apply the product.
- UNIQUE VERSATILITY – Our BEST SELLING Black Teardrop Latex Free Makeup Sponge is most commonly used for concealer and foundation application. Use the bigger end to bump and blend on the larger areas of the face, such as the forehead, cheeks, hairline and neck. Use the pointed tip for precise application on the sides of the nose and the inner corner of the eyes.
- AFFORDABLE ALTERNATIVE – Professional quality makeup sponges for ¼ the price of sponges we’ve been compared to. You know - the big, $$$ brands! Consider this a reliable dupe alternative.
- EASY TO USE & CLEAN - Pro or novice, these reusable and washable makeup sponges are easy to integrate into your daily routine. Receive a how to guide that offers simple instructions for the most common uses and cleaning for each sponge.